Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy Teacher's Day


I wish all my teachers a Happy Teacher's Day. You all have made lots of difference in my life and I was glad you all were my teacher. Thank you for giving me strength and thank you for giving me courage and confidence. Thank you for your patience………… You all helped me see what I could be and made me a better person.  You all are the best teacher ever!
Teachers job is most tedious and yet you all did it without complain. You shape the mind and brain of young for better future. You did everything selflessly and I should say it confidently that I have had everything from you all without paying a penny yet you all didn’t asked for. Today when I stand to become teacher myself, I find every reasons to say that you all are the best teacher ever.
There really are no words to express gratitude for all teachers do and I should say there’s no boundary limit to my gratitude for you all my teachers. Once again Happy Teacher's Day and enjoy the joyous day of yours. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment