Saturday, August 15, 2015

15th August-Independence Day


Since the declaration of India’s independence from British India on 15th August 1947, India celebrated the greatest slogan of independence. Today is the 69th Day of celebration and would like to say “Happy Independence Day India”. Indeed, India’s independence brought for Bhutan huge impact on education system and today nearly 5000 Bhutanese are pursuing higher education in India. 
photo courtesy-google
It was this day on 15th August 2014, I got appointment into service as a teacher, an Independence Day indeed. Today I am celebrating first anniversary of my service to my family and nation. Great day assured, with another chapter of my life, meeting new friends from Nalsar University of Law and other universities in Hyderabad. Having played Khuru and funs with humorist, unexpected it was and joyous day ever. 

Happy Independence Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment