Saturday, March 18, 2017

Single thought can change your life

I have been into deeper thoughts quite often as I keep on planning for my future. I wanted to become efficient environmentalist, researcher, professor, architect, and carpenter as I liked so much playing around with woods and use newer technologies related to it. I wanted to build models and make furniture for my house. Such thoughts lingers in me for long and sometimes I even dream of building my house by myself. I wanted everything to be unique that will eventually prove that I have learn engineering. 

The great passion I have for my career let me not stop thinking to become professor and that’s my ultimate target in life. I will be happy and my parents will be proud. I found doing research is the best way to learn and create new ideas and techniques that will also paved way towards becoming a professor. Becoming an expert in the field of environment being a fond lover of what everything nature does and appreciate what is possess will perhaps make me efficient environmentalist. Not only this, I was even thinking of my grand marriage party, fascinating new cars, mountain bikes and list goes on. Indeed, I was dreaming a lot and just wishing if I have 36 hours instead of 24 hours a day, I may get it all done. 

After all this, a single final thought changed my mind. 
This is how I imagine my office to be in future
I was too selfish in dreaming, if it really is going to happen. May not happen because people of my age already prove be done with it. However, this are all just thoughts. I was selfish because I almost forgot to include the welfare, dreams and happiness of my parents and family. I realized that their hard work in last twenty years has been invested in me and now within few years into career was about to ruin my thoughts. 

What if my thoughts are to invest in them for rest of my life? 

They have invested in my career that brought me happiness, and now it’s my turn to invest in their happiness. What will bring them the happiness that they have never achieved before? I know they don’t expect much but I should make it happen. This should be my thoughts and dreams of priority henceforth. So I changed my mind and that changed me and will changed my attitude too. Will wait and see what magical things happen next. Until then, live a happy present day life because it’s all times well known saying that past are gone, future is yet to come, so everything that u do today matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment